As the CEO Trust expands geographic chapter coverage, we’ve found a need to grow our team, including staff for several markets. This role is needed in Atlanta, Boston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Washington DC, and select smaller markets. This role is vital to run, build, grow and nurture local CEO networks.
Do you like making things happen?
Do you enjoy a variety of work that is interesting and challenging? Are you comfortable dealing with senior executives via email, phone, and in-person? Can you both provide administrative support and keep forward momentum going? Can you handle precise details for events, calendars, and do analytic tracking/analysis? Can you be a brand ambassador, our cheerleader, supporting the brand in your market? Would you care about our members to have empathy for them, and yet be firm enough to stand up for them when needed? Are you comfortable with technology and are you game to try new and different technologies that may help? If these describe you, please continue to read, and consider applying to join a top-tier organization that will appreciate your strengths, an organization that will provide a flexible and exciting role.
Work with the CEO and chapter leaders to strengthen our local brand and
operations. Be the CEO Trust’s first line of contact and coordinator in your
market. This is a telecommuting role with some in-person meetings and events.
This position will report directly to the CEO of the CEO Trust.
• Manage logistics for events and activities including on-site one or more times per month.
• Communications (internal and external) including invitations, newsletters, press releases, digital communication, social media, blog posts, signage.
• Website tracking, updates, and oversight. (HTML not required but can be used)
• Interact with CEOs, chapter leaders, hosts, sponsors, and other parties.
• Track monthly programs for quality, for new member development, and ultimately for retention.
• Work with leadership teams in each market to keep the chapter on track, growing, and vibrant, including working with them to identify future leaders.
• Manage one or more CEO Trust projects or an area of responsibility, often national in scope. Assignments are based on the Associate's interests and strengths and the needs of the organization. Projects may be short-term and areas of responsibility may be longer-term.
This is a telecommuting role. You will be able to work much of the time on your own, in your own home. You must have availability for in-person meetings or events, including early mornings and early evenings.
This role is the key role working with the CEO, staff, and leadership teams to take the CEO Trust to the next level.
• Strong organizational skills and accuracy with detail.
• High degree of comfort working in a virtual environment.
• Ability to adapt quickly to change.
• Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate.
• Comfort with technology, and picking up on new technologies.
• Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
• Professional writing and phone skills.
• Comfort with social media.
• A computer and quiet home working environment.
• Microsoft Office Skills.
Education & Experience
Preferred interests and majors: business, marketing, engineering, accounting.
Experience in associations, as a volunteer or paid, is preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
CEO Trust offers competitive compensation based on experience. This is a 1099 contract position that is flexible and much of the work can be done from home. Number of hours per week is negotiable but need a commitment for 35 or more hours per month.