As the CEO Trust expands geographic chapter coverage, we’ve found a need to grow our staff, including an Executive Assistant. This role is vital to support the CEO and help to nurture our CEO networks.
Do you like making things happen?
Do you enjoy a variety of work that is interesting and challenging? Are you comfortable dealing with senior executives via email, phone and in-person? Can you both provide administrative support and keep forward momentum going? Can you handle precise details for events, calendars, and do analytic tracking/analysis? Would you care about our CEO, the organization leaders and members to have empathy for them, and yet be firm enough to stand up for them when needed? Are you comfortable with technology and are you game to try new and different technologies that may help? If these describe you, please continue to read, and consider applying to join a top-tier organization that will appreciate your strengths, an organization that will provide a flexible and exciting role.
Administratively support the CEO and chapter leaders to strengthen our local brand and operations. This is a telecommuting role with some in-person meetings and events. This position will report directly to the CEO of the CEO Trust.
• Administrative support as Executive Assistant for the CEO of the CEO Trust including calendars, travel, emails, social media, phone communications.
• Manage logistics for meetings, events and activities including on-site once or more times per month.
• Communications (internal and external) including invitations, newsletters, press releases, digital communication, social media, blog posts, signage.
• Website tracking, updates and oversight. (html not required but can be used)
• Interact with CEOs, chapter leaders, hosts, sponsors and other parties.
• Track monthly programs for quality, for new member development, and ultimately for retention.
• Work with CEO Trust staff and leadership teams in each market to keep the chapters on track, growing and vibrant.
This is a telecommuting role. You will be able to work much of the time on your own, in your own home. You must have availability for in-person meetings or events, including early mornings and early evenings.
This role is the key role working with the CEO, staff and leadership teams to take the CEO Trust to the next level.
• Strong organizational skills and accuracy with detail.
• High degree of comfort working in a virtual environment.
• Ability to adapt quickly to change.
• Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate.
• Comfort with technology, and picking up on new technologies.
• Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
• Professional writing and phone skills.
• Comfort with social media.
• A computer and quiet home working environment.
• Microsoft Office Skills.Education & Experience
Preferred interests and majors: business, marketing, engineering, accounting.
Experience in associations, as a volunteer or paid, is preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
CEO Trust offers competitive compensation based on experience. This is a 1099 contract position that is flexible and much of the work can be done from home. Number of hours is negotiable.