Rather than the traditional sales process, which consists of: 1. Qualifying Questions - assuming honest answers2. Offering Solutions - with limited prospect information
3. Answering Objections - without discovering the real problem(s)
4. Closing - using techniques considered manipulative.
Bill's process includes:
1. Discovery vs. Convincing
2. Appealing to Emotions vs. Intellect
3. Involvement vs. Arm's-Length Relationship
4. Getting Real - Does the prospect have a real need or just price shopping?
8 - 8:30 am - Breakfast Gathering
8:30 - 9:30 am - Presentation
CEO Trustee, Rob Rosend - Vice President, Human Resources for Storeroom Solutions
Bill Hogan is President and CEO of the Hogan Leadership Group, Inc. He began his career with IBM, winning thirteen consecutive annual sales awards and two Manager of the Year citations. He also spent two years as a member of the IBM corporate Strategic Planning Staff. Bill was President of an executive search firm specializing in placing salespeople throughout the United States. There he won acclaim as a member of the Million Dollar Sales Club. He trained for two years with one of the largest small- to mid-size business consulting firms in the world. He has been a radio talk show host discussing management, employee, and sales issues.